Friday, June 25, 2010

Baby Illustration


I've designed this illustration for my coming baby boy :) I plan to use this for his baby 1 month gifts (where we send cakes and candies to our close friends and relatives), his room decoration and I even ask my cousin who did custom embroidery on a T-shirt for him later :) 

I love giraffe, balloon and I thought in this particular illustration I was able to combine them all =D Sometimes you just have the inspiration to make something and sometimes it's just blank. That blank moment happens a lot to me especially during my pregnancy hehe... and it's hard to find the quite moment to gather your inspiration when you're working full time. Well at least for me ^^ But am glad that I can still work while am pregnant because otherwise it will be very boring. 

I hope you like this drawing as much as I do!

XOXO
Angela 

No comments: