Thursday, October 2, 2008

My favourite song ^^

I loveeee the song by Craig Armstrong (Love Theme) - Love Actually OST. It's sooo moving (At least for me). Did you guys watch the movie? Such a wonderful movie and it'll be my favourite movie always. Such a beautiful movie and funny as hell! Hehehe... Anyway, I want to use that particular song for my wedding on the 14th November 2008. I haven't decided when to use the song though.. probably when we enter the ballroom :)

It's so beautiful and grand.. and moving as well. Especially if you remember the scene where the little boy chased the little girl to tell her that he loves her (sighhhh...) and when Collin Firth proposed Aurel (I forgot who's the actress) in front of the whole family and people at the restaurant in her native language! He's been learning that language so he can talk to her properly. Such a romantic movie.

No comments: