Monday, October 6, 2008

Ideas to personalise your wedding ^^

Here are a few ideas that you can use to personalise your wedding:



1. Design your own mass book. Look for pictures/symbols that are meaningful for you and add the words that really touch your heart. I design my own mass book with the vectors that I like and turn them to the colour yellow and chocolate to match the theme. I also add the lyric from song "I finally found someone" because I just love that song and I've always wanted it on my wedding :)



2. Look for personalised pillow ring that matches your theme :) I ordered my pillow (because I can't sew) from someone in the USA and asked her to make me something with yellow and chocolate theme. I have a pic of it but for some reason I can't post it. I will post it as soon as I can :) I also orderd the flower girl basket from the same person and she made me one in the same theme.

3. My wedding souvenir is some blank cards with matching envelopes that people can use anytime to send their regards, say happy birthday or basically just to say hi. I designed the blank cards and I include 2 designs in each package so people can have some options. But they're still within the theme of yellow and chocolate. I wonder if I would get sick of those 2 colours after this ^^

4. This idea just occured to me quite a few days ago. I remembered people like to personalise a bottle of wine and use it as gifts. I got the idea to do the same thing to a bottle of water :) Just a normal mineral water and I can give it away for my friends :) It's cheap to do especially with Digital Printing these days and you can create anything that matched your theme. I'll take photos of the water and post them here ^^ Promise!

5. Make your own guest book. Include photos and anything that you like on your guest books so you'll treasure them and won't throw them away. My guest books look like a photo album because I personalise them with my photos and some illustration that are meaningful for me ^^ I already posted the design before... just take a look :)

Okay.. those are the ideas that I've came up with. Hope you guys can get inspirations from them ^^

No comments: