Tuesday, November 4, 2008

It's coming!!

My wedding day is coming! I can't believe something that we've prepared since last year is finally going to happen REAL SOON! I'm excited but also sad at the same time. Weird? Well,I love preparing my wedding! I love looking around for vendors, coming to wedding exhibition, meeting my wedding organizer, fitting the dress, make up test, etc. I've been thinking about my wedding for quite a while to be honest. Like, I have imagination how it would go. Of course, my mom being sick is not part of the plan AT ALL. I'm sad about that. But I'm determined to make the best of everything, despite my condition.

Okay... things are finally getting settled hahahaha.. not there yet! I'm going to do a hair test and fit my wedding dress and after party dress again tomorrow, then still have to meet my WO to talk about the reception and after party. I haven't finalise the decoration yet.. and souvenirs are still in process. Ohh.. so many things so little time T_T I just wish everything goes well. Wish me luck!

No comments: