Sunday, November 16, 2008

I'M MARRIEDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!







I AM MARRIED NOW ^^






I was so happy that the day went smoothly! I was a bit sad though that the day was over so quickly. All those preparation gone within one day! hehehe... but am a wife now :) life should be different and exciting ^^






The party was fun although I was so tired. I was supposed to wake up at 1.30am in the morning to go for my make up and my wedding organizer tried to call me on my cell phone but I turned it silent mode hahahaha... Anyway, that day I was awake for 24 hours! The run down goes like this:






1.30am >> wake up



2am >> Make up and hair dresser



2.30am >> start the make up (with all my 6 bride's maid as well ^^)



06.30am >> otw back to the hotel



08.30am >> Wedding Tea Ceremony for chinese people



11.00am >> holy matrimony



01.30pm >> heading back to the hotel



01.45pm >> short lunch



02.00pm >> make up retouch



04.30pm >> studio photo



06.30pm >> rehearsal



06.45pm >> back to studio



07.45pm >> processing



10.30pm >> after party



02.00am (the next day) >> finished after party



04.00am >> zzzzzzzzzzz..........






So yeah.. you can tell it was such a long day for me. But it was so fun! I enjoyed the day very much and was glad that I have beautiful family and friends who surround me. Lots of people couldn't come because it's in November (exams, work, etc.) but it's okay. Nuthing is perfect. As long as we're happy what more could we want? hehehe...






It was a great wedding and I love being the queen of the day (can't do it twice huh?) and I thank God for everything He's given me ^^






Post some photographs :)



Enjoy



Angela

No comments: