Thursday, July 8, 2010

Baby Shower!







Photographs by : Albert Gunawan (Hubby)

My bestfriend C and my cousin from my hubby's family L organized this whole thing for me. They choose the theme, the decor, invite the guests, choose the place, etc. It was quite a surprise for me since I had no idea they organized it until 3 days before. I found it the printed stuff at my store and I asked hubby if he knows anything about it. He admitted that they're creating a surprise baby shower =D So, even though it wasn't entirely a surprise as they hoped it would be but it's still such a nice surprise for me ^^

The place is called Pand'or which is a nice restaurant and cafe located at Wijaya, South Jakarta. Their menu consisted of Western and some Asian food including Indonesian food. The decor is pretty and combined with the balloons, gifts and additional decorations done by C and L, it was simply beautiful and stunning. 

So it was such a beautiful day for me and hubby. We enjoyed the food, the time we had with our friends and families and of course... the pressies! All of them gave us pressies for the coming baby! I feel that we're so lucky to be surrounded by so many thoughtful and caring friends and families. Not many people are as lucky as we are and we appreciate everything and thank God for everything. Such a lucky baby too :) He's not even here yet and already got so many presents! 

XOXO

Angela, Hubby & Baby 

No comments: