Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Products Photos by Forget Me Not Stationery







































Hi all,

Finally I'm able to post some of the pictures of Forget Me Not products :) I realized that lately my blog contains more personal stuff rather than the design stuff >.<>

Anyway, here are a few pics of our products of Personalized Stationery. There are 2 sizes of cards available small and medium. You can then decide to have it folded or flat although for the small size I usually recommend the folded one. 

Then there are a few types of cards that you can choose from :
1. Folded Stripes Cards
2. Folded Simple Cards
3. Flat Simple Cards
4. Silhouette Series - available in both folded/flat cards and in small and medium sizes
5. Monogram Series - currently only available in flat and medium cards
6. Flat Border Cards - flat card in medium size 

If you have any question, don't hesitate to contact me at forgetmenot@adorama.co.id :) I'll be happy to answer your queries. 

Cheers,

Angela  

2 comments:

galleryfang said...

I've seen some of the stationary when I was @ adorama. Nice collection. I like the color combination. :) Good Job!

design wunderland said...

Very nice and very sweet...:)
Always love stationery especially those personalized ones. Great that I'll be able to have it here in Indonesia. If you could send me more info on the pricing and all to my email that would be lovely. Thanks.

xo
Sylvia